Monday, March 26, 2012

Right Brain/Left Brain? and allegedly 2,700 silenced posters, minus me = 2,699


There are many ways to shut down rational discussion, one of which is by unsupported accusations, as follows.  Another one is by bringing the conversation to an antagonistic debate with no winners because there's no verifiable information to those on the sidelines.  Another is by "triangulating" (example below) by splitting the debate into pro or con of "me -- or her!"

It's selfish, and there are some narcissistic elements in this one. this is not a team player.  In the interchanges (boxes below) one can read two posters:  Joe P. and "Investigating Family Curts" who is the cheerleader, reflecting an off-line liaison.


Until Mr. Pilchesky can make up his mind whether this is a public forum or his personal platform to get at his wife, with the help of his "paramour" (his words), I think on-the-topic, rational discussion may have to happen elsewhere, and I have better things to do with my awake thought-life than deal with it.


And I don't want to continue contributing to the daily "hits" and promote the site.  I've saved most of my own postings on it anyhow.

RE:  Below posts from March, 2012:

If Joanne did silence a full 2,700 posters (any number of which may have been multiple personalities/usernames of Joe, or maybe were not -- but we don't know which) -- this number may have been matched by previous postings of smut, chauvinist remarks to dissidents (including myself), and attempts to derail the conversation through changing the topic to the relationship between the sexes.

There is indeed a major thread missing on the forum -- the Kids 4 Cash thread, a huge one, which talks about Danielle Ross and has posted some of her details.  I also believe that Joanne was afraid that this thread might have been trashed or deleted by Joe once he got a court order to regain access to the forum, post PFA where he was thrown out of his residence = her house.

I believe it will surface again, but if people were activist enough, they'd have processed the information, saved what mattered to them, and figured out a way to act on it.  Maybe several did!

No one likes to believe one has wasted one's time disseminating links and info (case the bread upon the waters, etc.)  and I don't think I did -- but there are ways to cut one's losses.  Hopefully one gets better and faster at this with time, which helps with business success.  Theoretically.

Exhibits first, summary, below:

What we have below is an interchange between what appears to be the current king of the mountain and Scranton Political Times (a message board, forum in existence since 2005 -- not without a legal fight to get it back up after it was improperly shut down, either).  

In late 2011, the Pilchesky domestic matters came to a head, and while it's been portrayed as a blow-for-blow engagement, I don't believe that's the best description.

I got in the middle for only four months of this, and quit the forum (deleted my account) after reading this next post.  There was more context behind it, but this is the basics.  The "ROI" of staying involved simply wasn't high enough.  And when dealing with this level of personality/"narcissism" (?), my idea is, don't further feed the thing!


(will extend beyond right margin....)

Post Info TOPIC: To the 2,700 posters who have been silenced by Joanne.



Status: Offline
Posts: 10382
Date: Mar 24 12:13 PM, 2012
To the 2,700 posters who have been silenced by Joanne.


 



Each of you has been sent to your room, so to speak, which is a place that the admins of this forum refer to as the "Deleted Room".  The dreaded Deleted Room. That's where you go if you've been a bad boy or girl.  It's worse than being banned.  Since Judge Nealon issued an order directing Joanne to hand over the passwords, I've been able to review the "Deleted Room" list, and being far more familiar with all the posters than she is, I can tell you that very few of the poster's names found there deserve to be there. I had "undeleted" most of those names, and that quickly, Joanne deleted them again, so I undeleted them again and she deleted them again. A judge will decide.
As much as I'd like to see all those voices return, unfortunately, as she lives in Philly, she has access to keeping all of those local voices wrongfully silenced. I am, however, filing another petition for injunctive relief seeking to have a judge order her to keep her hands off the rights of others to speak freely, so long as they are not threatening anyone or posting things so outrageous they should be deleted.
Yes, I've banned many posters.  That's my job as a political activisits with a prejudice against the huge population of corrupt people who come here to sell Doherty/Lynett/Haggerty snake oil, among others, who just outright threaten people or post utterly ridiculously false material facts.
Joanne also refuses to restore the Family Court thread that gathered over one-million views on it.  It's apparently too compromising for dirty, corrupt and dignity-void judges like Tom Munley and Margie Moyle to stand.  It will be put back up soon enough or transferred to another site. That's another issue I'll raise in the new petition for injunctive relief. Look, free speech has to survive here. Speaking for myself, the political machine around here does not fear Joe Pilchesky or what he might have to say. They fear that I have a place to say it, so this site must survive the efforts to destroy it.  That's why I fought in court to get my admin rights restored. Joanne would let it die as part of her deal with the devil.
Sad that a woman who once stood along side of me and faced the powers that be and shouted, "You will not silence the people" is now the silencer of those same people.  Who'd have thunk that the biggest explosion to happen in the fox hole of fighting for free speech would have been caused by a gernade lobbed in by that woman? I never saw that coming.  I know she wants to cut my nuts off because I'm dating another woman, but she should stop at my nuts and not include going after the nuts of thousands of posters.
And she wonders why?

__________________
"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"



Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Date: Mar 24 1:42 PM, 2012

 

scratch
Thanks for clarifying where you stand on this.  
I hope the Kids for Cash thread shows up again somehow, somewhere.  I imagine more than one viewer feeling it might have been at risk saved it off line.
Thank you (both)  for allowing me to sound off on this forum for so long on issues of deep concern to me, namely people struggling with their local courts yet unable or unwilling to connect the dots to the national nonprofits.  You have been very tolerant of my long posts (with or without SPOILER).  
Also learned a little more basic HTML trying to shorten some of the wide margins...
I personally do not miss the comments from Joe, to Joanne, about "take a long walk off a short pier" or to me, about I need to get laid and shut the f*ck up with my feminist drivel, when I speak up about overly offensive images, OR when I point out a falsehood (that there's no gender issue in the family courts), etc.
I like being surrounded by ADULTS as serious about understanding the issues and finding a good point of attack as they are about who gets to lead the charge, and have their personal lives in enough reasonable order to do so.
And are able to lay aside bitterness towards their ex, and take honest criticism from people who want to support their efforts.
This is a matter of how safe a place is this country (as affected by its courts) going to be for MY young adult children, should they decide to marry  and have kids, or even not (we all pay for the structures and the people inside them).
Parting comments:
Please give the Lindsey Griffiths federal case as much publicity as the Stefanov one -- one is about alleged custody GAL wrongdoings -- the other one is a seriously outrageous violation of citizen rights to walk in -- AND out -- of a courthouse at will, if they've not committed or been properly accused of any crimes.  Seeking to pick up some blank forms re: GAL is not, last I heard, a crime (there's probably more to the story, but that's one part I think has surfaced so far).
Joe, I pm'd someone some more leads relating to something you were posting on recently, the user says is very fond of you and I'm sure you will get the info.  If not, as administrator, you have my email address.
I'm resigning this username now (if can figure out how), and if someone else posts under OutLaw_Wild_Double-Billed Kickback_Courts, it's not me.  This is the last post.  FYI, I responded to several comments on the "Federal lawsuit filed" article and have now three (3) blogs up addressing these matters:

PS.  "gmail" and Google in general seems to get hacked a lot. People who are willing to expose the financial (as opposed to "psychological" corruption) are having laptops and phones hacked consistently, and for anyone who may be calling me, FYI, mine is being currently (it's picking up a strange# from MI, another county I submitted some info on. This is just USA post-2001.)


Just like during an attempted kidnapping, the time to fight HARDEST is immediately, the time to fight HARDEST when our civil rights were "carjacked" through the family court system was a few decades ago.  Now so many people have accepted it as the status quo, until it bites them, and others seem to have been trained into passivity (it's too big for me to change!).
You can't figure out how to "fix the courts" unless you understand their structure, and what (if any) are the cornerstones.  It's possible they're more like a geodesic dome than some other kind of building, in which case, good luck getting free.  I don't have time to work with people who have a different agenda than figuring this out and doing something about it.  
You have to understand how they think and act, and a GREAT diagram has been given in the Kids 4 Cash (Luzerne) example, which I studied and will continue to (basic RICO). 
Recent "find" site -- applies to GALS for kids too I believe.  
http://victimsofguardians.net/   The main idea behind GUARDIAN is to GUARD -- so what are they guarding, really?
Good explanation of RICO by an attorney Jeff Grell, Esq.
Did you know (I think) that when parents have a disputed custody issue -- that alone in some sense gives the Courts "jurisdiction" (check out the law in PA; it does in CA and is called "Conciliation" code -- which is different from "family law."
It's 1:30pm EST, and as soon as I technically figure out how to terminate my username (or perhaps Joe could do me the honors), that's it.  I'll copy these last two posts here to confirm on one of the blogs.  Good luck everyone. Don't ever go to sleep on these issues, and consider blogging what you've learned so someone else doesn't have to reinvent the wheel?
Check out the exhibits (order establishing the 5point auto assignment of GAL, and the related powerpoing, exhibits 23? and 4, I think) in that Federal complaint -- they say a lot!
biggrin

__________________
FamilyCourtVet, Investigative Reporter, and... (=the Why), Parent



Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date: Mar 24 4:39 PM, 2012

 


Joe Pilchesky wrote:



Sad that a woman who once stood along side of me and faced the powers that be and shouted, "You will not silence the people" is now the silencer of those same people.  Who'd have thunk that the biggest explosion to happen in the fox hole of fighting for free speech would have been caused by a gernade lobbed in by that woman? I never saw that coming.  I know she wants to cut my nuts off because I'm dating another woman, but she should stop at my nuts and not include going after the nuts of thousands of posters.





This from the delete button king?? Really?? Do you think you might stop crying anytime soon? Seriously it is starting to become embarrassing.


__________________



Status: Offline
Posts: 579
Date: Mar 24 6:03 PM, 2012

 

RE: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=07fb2a1f7863b1992bda53cccc658569&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fscrantonpoliticaltimes.activeboard.com%2Ft48423461%2Fto-the-2700-posters-who-have-been-silenced-by-joanne%2F&v=1&libid=1332625333396&out=http%3A%2F%2Flackawannafamilycourtfederal.blogspot.com%2520%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fscrantonpoliticaltimes.activeboard.com%2Ff319624%2Fmain-message-board%2F&title=To%20the%202%2C700%20posters%20who%20have%20been%20silenced%20by%20Joanne.%20-%20Scranton%20Political%20Times&txt=http%3A%2F%2Flackawannafamilycourtfederal.blogspot.com%2520%2F&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_133262646502010
Won't open!


__________________
 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,





Status: Offline
Posts: 10382
Date: Mar 25 3:53 PM, 2012


 


Dear Outlaw, your contributions have duly noted.  Thank you.
You can delete your account by clicking on your own name and reviewing the menu that appears.  Self-explanatory.
(PS: your feministic perceptions are duly respected)

__________________
"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"





Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Date: Mar 25 7:57 PM, 2012


 


Opps I see my last post was....wait for it....wait for it.....deleted, lol Oh I guess I hurt your feelings lol

__________________





Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date: Mar 26 8:42 AM, 2012


 


Why don't you try actually contributing information to the forum instead of just making lewd, disgusting and inappropriate comments about others like you did.  Of course, it was deleted. It should have been deleted.  I'd say you're lucky to still be posting considering you offer nothing but useless drivel that isn't worth the time to read.
Step up your game here. Get on topic.  How do you feel about 2,700 posters being silenced?  There you go, a lead question.  That should help.

__________________





Status: Offline
Posts: 10382
Date: Mar 26 9:01 AM, 2012


 


ReallyScary wrote:

Opps I see my last post was....wait for it....wait for it.....deleted, lol Oh I guess I hurt your feelings lol

          Not at all. You aren't capable, but at some point in time you're either going to post up non-aggressive and offensive comments or you won't post at all.  It's that simple. I know who you are, or did you forget?
There are only two kinds of brains.  One is capable of thinking and the other is only capable of criticizing those who can think. You're the latter. Proceed as you wish, but you've been appropriately advised.  

__________________
"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"
Page 1 of 1  sorted by 

Yes, there are only two roads in life.  My way, or the highway, with insults....


Notice the cheerleading:  "get on topic -- how do you feel about the 2,700 posters being deleted"?  (where's the evidence of ##s?  And face it -- plenty of those were Joe, plus Joe, plus Joe on-line). 


FBI has been there.  Federal lawsuits (2) have been filed, plus a civil lawsuit by Joe himself side-lined because of the FBI swoop-and-take.  


The primary issue for the community is NOT which moderator is holding the moral upper ground (neither do; one does seem more sober-minded; but in fact one is awaiting and trying to defend herself against going to prison over elder abuse/fraud; felony charges -- for specifics, see the records (I may have not  named the charges right, but Joanne is living separately, with (i think) her young almost adult son (not by Joe) and maintaining employment until she does, or doesn't, go to jail for a while).  So other strong persons had better step up to the plate, without being entrenched in that battle.


Moreover, at some level, it's infantile tactics (that work!), with apparent calculating intent.  joe is triangulating here -- forcing his followers to take a side, or to just ignore the accusations (= to enable).


It is possible -- for some people -- to hold a conversation that doesn't end with references to one's family jewels:



 I know she wants to cut my nuts off because I'm dating another woman, but she should stop at my nuts and not include going after the nuts of thousands of posters.
And she wonders why?


How many thousands of posters had "nuts," and how many had the corresponding female anatomy?  >=2,000 men and <=700 women?  Sure... Impressive reasoning.  Maybe there are only 2 kinds of thinking..




Among other things, I went back and forth a few times over graphics like this, at least in the threads dealing with domestic relations issues, some of which involve (at times) allegations of sexual abuse of minors:





Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date: Jan 24 10:42 PM, 2008

 

There may not be a replacement until after Kenny's case is heard by the M & M twins.  This is all so well planned out, but have they dotted every "i"?  Who's been the Tax Office solicitor all this while.  Dave Rinaldi?  He's now the County Controller's solicitor.  Don't count on Colorossi.  There's another well oiled unit that just retired from another top spot who's in the running.  Winter is a good time to put stuff on your mantle.   
There was also posted at the top of the forum for a good while in 2012, a photo of an out of shape middle-aged man in only yellow-stained briefs, with a crude cropping of the targeted person's head onto the image.  Joanne put that one up.  I believe it's been moved to somewhere else on the forum.  (I'd commented, if I wished to see this daily, I could've stayed married, although at least my ex did wear clean underwear!)


Looking for it (just now) I found another one of a middle aged man posing with a T-shirt saying something about "Doherty Deceit" and he was in adult diapers, clutching a teddy bear.  Yet another one was animated, of a tack piercing someone's thumb, i.e., 'Under (someone's) thumb" motif.' I'm a musician (i.e., requires use of fingers) and the image was very disturbing.     Yes, this is free speech -- but forums are moderated, and this was too "immoderate."   So I exercised free speech, got classified as a prude and read the private messaging saying, it had bothered others, too.   .  . . Another image (posted at the top) was black and white, with water gushing through a man's ear, his ear facing a dam, with his fingers plugged in it.


Is there somewhere inbetween the detached articulation of "Changing the Culture of Custody" and GALs as a Lifeline -- and this?


Just a personal decision -- enough!




Then there was at least one or two votes of confidence (afterwards) -- here's one:







Post Info
TOPIC: Federal Lawsuit against Danielle Ross, GAL filed in Lackawanna County. Judge Corbett's conduct is questioned.
Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date: Mar 25 2:54 PM, 2012
RE: Federal Lawsuit against Danielle Ross, GAL filed in Lackawanna County. Judge Corbett's conduct is questioned.
  Printer Friendly
MaMa Bear wrote:

 Excellent article by the way.  Thanks for that.
__________________

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date: Mar 25 2:53 PM, 2012
  Printer Friendly
MaMa Bear, Obviously you have really been through the ringer with family court.  Are you/your children still in the system? 
You make a lot of really good points and I can completely understand your almost "paranoid" attitude towards the current federal lawsuit with Mike Stefanov vs Ross.  The deeper I get into this the more distrustful I am becoming too.  But - let me refer you back to my comments on this thread on March 19th regarding this lawsuit.  This lawsuit is not about the outcome of the custody case or if the father or the mother in this case is/was the better parent.  It is about the way that the system is designed to take advantage of divorcing families and their children, suck them dry of al of their finances, treat them like second-class citizens that don't know how to parent or take care of their own children etc. etc etc. It is about the lies and corruption that is occurring there and goes well beyond Danielle Ross (although she seems more than most to actually enjoy 'sticking' it to good, decent parents.)  Trust me on this one MaMa Bear,  THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR ALL OF US.  
You are correct though that we have to stick together (a national issue) and become more knowledgable and work hard to prevent the already well entrenched money power and the rhetoric of the extreme father's rights groups.  This is where our friend Wild Bill-Outlaw has been and will be the most valuable asset to us for all of the work she has done over the years.
 
(thanks!  But that's now an off-forum asset).


SUMMARY:


I am in the business of publicizing -- for those able to receive it -- that ABC entities have designed XYZ collaborations to deprive sheeplike (in their eyes) individuals of their legal and civil rights (or, the legal and civil rights they imagined through years of being taught what America was they had).


And that if LMNOP people wish to want to do something about it before their kids, their work life and their social relationships are history -- Gone with the Wind -- then they had better attend RICO 101 (next up post) so when it crops up next in the neighborhood, they see it.

I am in the NAFCJ.net (Liz Richards), Cindy Ross, and Marv Bryer (Byer?), Richard Fine (in some aspects), Helen Grieco et al. (California NOW Family Court Report of 2002) and more recent publicists, for example -- in some (not all) respects, "Athena Phoenix" 66/34% effect.  

We care less about the psychology than the money, the technical corporation status and tax returns and conflicts of interest.  We understand many of the manipulative terminologies of the conspirators (they call themselves "collaborators," with pride, as in "Collaborative Divorce") are simply to flush out some federal funds, or private parties' funds.  They manipulate emotions but (from what I can see) are themselves cold, hard, and calculating.  

Their heart is one place, but before things get to the mouth, there is a translation device, so it comes out sweet, concerned, and interested in problem-solving.

I am referring to the leadership, the engineers of these policies.  There are multiple levels of involvement, including probably sincere enablers who make a living within the ranks, and have been taught how to think, not having been forced by life how to think clearly in light of the long-term consequences of UNDERMINING DUE PROCESS for a personally desired "QUICK FIX" to the justice system. All is emotional appeal and paid-for, "promising practices," or, as it were, "evidence-based practices."  The deck is stacked always by the funders.  


As someone who's had to deal for years (and still is) with "dissemblers" and withholders, I like to put up data, WITH the links, (whether it's valid or not, others can decide or deduce on their own) and then respond to it (personal opinion), talk back.   I also push myself to read and get exposure to as much data that may shed light on the situation as possible, from the "pro" "con" and "Children in the Middle" points of view.  While the DV advocates push their language, and seek to train others in it (hey, a job's a job.....), they have failed to inform their "clients" (domestic violence victims) of the language of the opposition, or the layout of their encampments locally or federally.  

And that leads to casualties.  More casualties = more business for the advocates.  As the word "ad-vocate" is to "speak to" or to "call to," I prefer people such as myself speak for ourselves.




POSTSCRIPT, APRIL 2012:


These are the last few comments, one day before April Fools' Day...



Post InfoTOPIC: To the members who believe that 2700 posters were real people



Status: Offline
Posts: 10846
Date: Mar 27 2:01 PM, 2012
RE: The Clash of the Co-Administrators. Joe calls Joanne out into the street!!

 


Deleware wrote:

REALLY!  Does this topic belong on a political message board?   It sounds more like something a child would do to get attention.
It is really sad that this new "topic" was even posted here.  Personal business is and should be exactly that.  Makes one question if the reason for the creation of this board was really exposing political corruption.    This "topic" sounds more like the rantings of a spoiled child!

          That's because you aren't one of the 2700 posters who had their throats cut.  Perhaps you'd have a different view if your rights to speak were lopped off with no grounds.  Everyone should know that numerous attempts were made to give those posters their voices back, to no avail.
          Perhaps betrayal is something you can forget because you weren't betrayed?  You were all betrayed!!!! Too much has been sacrified over 7 years to achieve the right to speak freely here and I'm NOT going to sit back and allow it to happen because there's a betraying bitch living in Philly playing Hitler. It's not 1935 and this isn't Germany. I assure you, the days of being 1935 around here are numbered.  
          Knowing you are a longstanding member of this forum, I am personally shocked that you are not lobbying for the 2,700 to be set free. In fact, I'm very shocked.WHY NOT?????????

__________________
"Justice doesn't have to be fair, equitable or honorable - it just has to be justice"



Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date: Mar 27 2:51 PM, 2012
RE: TO THE 2700 POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DELETED:

 


That's a lot of voices slain.  It wasn't right to do that and it's not right that it stays that way. Free speech I guess is not free to Joanne.

__________________



Status: Offline
Posts: 2345
Date: Mar 27 4:24 PM, 2012
RE: clash of co-administrators. Joe calls Joanne out into the street.

 


If Joe is making a claim that posters have been deleted and that 'they' are unhappy about it, I'm sure he will post up the communications between him and 'them' to prove his allegations because he is so transparent. He'll have to show that in court, for sure, so why not post it here, too? Will someone ask him to scan in the documents and pleadings under that case?

Also, considering the attempt at extortion he posted on the previous page about pictures of drinking teenagers, can someone suggest why Joe just doesn't post up those pictures on dohertydeceit.com; kangaroojudges.com; or his Facebook page? Why does he bully Delaware? Could the use of large, colorful, bold type font spattered with black and bold type font with several question marks after a statement be considered yelling at someone? Isn't yelling somewhat of a bullying tactic?
__________________
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. - Thomas Jefferson



Status: Offline
Posts: 983
Date: Mar 27 4:30 PM, 2012

 

It is easy to figure why not....if anyone is banned it is quite to change an IP address and get a new login ID.    So, life sucks but deal with it.
I stand by my post...there is a time and place for everything and personal vendettas really don't have a place on a political forum.   That type of behavior, in my opinion, cheapens the purpose of the board and turns people away.

__________________



Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Date: Mar 31 8:19 AM, 2012
RE: To the members who believe that 2700 posters were real people

 


Joe Pilchesky wrote:

Yes, I did threaten to sue to admin of Pilcheskydeceit.com for illegally using my name as a poster name on that site.  It, and all content under it, was immediately removed when I pointed out the issue of invasion of privacy that would be raised in a federal lawsuit, among other issues.
Beyond that, nothing has changed.  Play with the bull and see what happens.

 I just read this totally ... you are so full of s*** it isn't funny because I was the one who wrote to you to find out if it was you ... you peice of s*** ... I really try not to pay much attention to you anymore because you really are nothing more than a joke to me ... I think you are a vile human being for what you have done to your wife ... and you can tell me all you want that she left you .... but I am sure that you did something to warrorder-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px; color: #0053a2; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; height: 26px;">
«First  <  
«First  <  1 2 | Page  of 2  sorted by 


"Attention, Attention, children and warring adults, Ahem..."


If you're going to debate something here (since attention is obviously off the recent federal lawsuits, two of them, pertaining to your county) why not start with the mantra "2,700 posters"??

In a lawsuit (family & dependency law excepted, obviously) the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.  There's no way for Joe to prove the claim on-line without violating forum rules against revealing identities.  It's a lose-lose argument, so the next question, if one is going to participate, might possibly be -- "what's it to me?"  Is this a question that can be won, somehow, by further debate and put-downs?

If that debate can't be settled on-line (as only two people & probably Sparklit, that I'm aware of, have access to actual IP's, collectively), perhaps the intent here is to distract from the main issues and discredit the entire group of individuals protesting corruption on the forum.

If that conjecture (and it is speculation, on my part) is true, then why take the bait and get reeled in by someone people are saying is a narcissist?  Also, note that originally he had referred to "cutting my nuts off"  and now, trying to speak for the collective 2,700, "having their throats cut,"  and phrasing such as "lopped off."


What kind of effect might that have upon someone who had been personally threatened with anything resembling a knife, or by Joe?  Is it just colorful language from this activist man, or is it (also) a personal communication to someone who took out a PFA on him just a few months ago?  What might have one effect on the general public may have a very specific effect on someone else. 







No comments:

Post a Comment